Due to COVID-19 increasing our call volume, we will ONLY be taking EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE REQUESTS at this time.
The Property Manager Guys (TPMG) is here to help whenever you have an issue with your home, with a bi- lingual call center available 24/7 to help walk you through simple repairs, and quick fixes. If you’re unsure if you’re responsible for a particular item, please reference your lease, tenant guide or look below.
***Before submitting a service request through your portal; PLEASE READ***
We care about your home and safety is important to us. Please understand that although we want to accommodate your service request, many small issues around your home, as well as damage caused by neglect or misuse, may be your responsibility to repair. If a technician finds an issue to be deemed tenant related cause, it will result in a chargeback to your account of the repair charges. For any service request not considered an emergency; there will be a $50 service fee added to your account as additional rent peryour lease. If you are unable to secure a vendor for repairs that are your responsibility, we will be happy to provide you with recommendations.
WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY
If you are experiencing any of the following, please submit a request and call the phone number (407-504-0177) immediately.
Please shut off all water valves immediately if you are having an emergency.
- Burst or leaking pipe(s) of any water supply valve or line, spigot, or showerhead causing flooding to the premises.
- Burst or leaking pipe(s) of hot water tank system causing flooding or loss of hot water for more than 12 hours at the premises.
- Burst or leaking pipe(s) and or non-functioning of water softener tank system causing flood or creating non-potable water issues to the premises.
- Burst or leaking pipe(s) and or non-functioning main water well system causing flood or non-potable water issues to the premises.
- Burst or leaking pipe(s) or clog of any part of the main drain system causing an overflow of sewage to flood into the premises.
- Clogged Toilet: This is considered an emergency If home has only one toilet and you were unable to remove clog.
- The heating system is not functioning causing the temperature to drop to 55 degrees or below inside the home when it is cold outside.
- The cooling system is not functioning causing the temperature to rise to 90 degrees or above inside the home when it is hot outside.
- Complete power failure within the home causing blackout or smoke from the outlet.
- Security damage caused to external doors, locks, and windows that render the property insecure. This excludes window glass.
- Any reported Internal or external gas leaks on the property as the result of smell or damaged gas appliances or leaking gas pipe lines.
- The refrigerator is not cooling or freezing.
- The stove, oven or cooktop is not working.
- Serious storm or fire damage causes damage to the structure or roof leak.
- Tree fell on home.
- Deck damage causing swaying or potential collapse.
- Visible sub-floor damage that could cause a flooring collapse.
- Discoloration reported greater than 1 square feet.
- Structural soundness of the premises
- Pool (if applicable)
- Roof repairs
- HVAC- Limited see above
- Electrical – Limited see above.
- Plumbing – Limited see above
- Water Heater
- Appliances – Stove/Refrigerator/Dishwasher/Disposal/Microwave
You will be responsible for the general upkeep of the property, while minimizing dangerous conditions at the home.
Pest & Rodent Control
- Schedule routine pest control visits to minimize pest issues.
- Cut and maintain grass
- Replace sprinkler heads and above ground irrigation
- Trim hedges and keep exterior neat and clean.
- Supply and change heating/air filters once a month
- Supply and replace all light bulbs
- Supply and replace batteries for smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Repair/Unclog drains and toilets (except when caused by roots or breakdown not caused by resident). PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH WIPES, PAPER TOWELS OR FEMININE PRODUCTS IN TOILETS. This will result in any repair charges being your responsibility to pay.